HOW TO APPLY
- Submission of Credentials: After qualifying CMTP exam, one can enroll for Certified International Manual Therapy Teachers’ exam by submitting the online application form & detailed Biodata along with Scanned copy of all supporting documents, certificates, mark sheets of your post Graduate qualification, and fee of 100 USD (Non-refundable). Guideline to write credentials: Please write it in details from 10th Class onwards (no word limit), (Professional/Social/personal) in the respective fields: Academic, Research, Clinical, Personality, and Leadership Quality. Mention about your achievements, as well as challenges faced, how did you overcome those challenges, which one you could not cope up with, and what did you learn from these Experiences?
- Appear in Personal interview.
- If your candidature is accepted for the training and examination, you will be asked to sign a registered agreement with Capri Institute of Manual Therapy, to teach as Certified International Manual Therapy Teacher on behalf of Capri Institute.
- Submit the examination fee of 500 USD or equivalent Indian Rupees (INR).
EXAMINATION PROCESS: (Duration expected -1 Year):
- Candidate needs to submit 3 critic reviews of research article published on Manual Therapy, and 1 case study (Special case of interest) in prescribed written format (As per WCPT norms) along with power point presentations (articles for Critical review will be given by Capri Institute after enrolling for the exam).
- Assist in minimum of 4 Certificate course in Orthopedic Manual Therapy (COMT) workshops (8 days each). During these workshops, all expenses (including travelling, lodging / boarding, food etc) will be borne by the candidate. However, no course fee will be charged to attend and assist in these courses (Lunch included).
- During these 4 COMT workshops, the candidate will be assessed on his/her skills including ability to demonstrate, inspect, teach, communicate, problem solving skills, knowledge, personality and their ability to handle students.
- Upon successful completion of all above tasks, candidate will be allowed to appear in theory and practical examination.
- Credentials and Interview - 10%
- 3 Critic Review, 1 case study & presentations – 20%
- Teaching and assisting during 4 workshops - 20%
- Practical Exam (Teaching) - 40% - 16 techniques
- Theory exam - 10% - subjective + objective (Duration 2 hour)
Note: For passing the exam, minimum 95% marks required
After candidate qualifies the exam, he/she will receive certificate of accreditation and his copy of registered agreement with Capri Institute of Manual Therapy.
In case candidate does not clear any level, He / She will have to repeat from step number 5 along with the deposition of 400 USD (400 USD per repeat attempt, maximum 2 attempts) as examination fee. There might be certain exception for resubmission of critic review or case studies in case deemed appropriate.