· This workshop is one of the best workshops I attended, especially, the concept of Mulligan and way of teaching. Overall it’s rocking.
o Kanika Bablani, DR. M.V.S.T. College of physiotherapy
· This workshop proved to gain my lost faith and confidence, which developed since I started practising. But now I can say there is nothing called impossible. It’s I AM Possible. Just give a full heart. Try.
o Anup G. Nair, Nitte Institute of Physiotherapy
· Workshop was a good experience to learn new techniques and it enabled us to do, give excellent results in future. Thanks to sir and mam who gave us such wonderful moments.
o Aanchal Khanna, Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar
· It was really very very nice and motivating. Very enjoyable. Sir you really made it very easy to understand. Sir I have an aim to work under your guidance in future, so I will work hard, do masters and come to you.
o Supriya Mahani, Institute of Applied Medicine And Research
· Experience was very good and feel very obliged to learn from Dr. Deepak, he is an excellent teacher. This workshop is definitely going to help in future.
o Shilpa Anand, Adhunik Institute of Education and Research
· It was great learning experience and environment. All the techniques are sufficiently practiced and engraved in mind. The method of teaching along with the jokes was awesome and worth remembering for life.
o Richa Sarpreet Gahunia, Lovely Professional University
· Awesome environment to learn. It’s all in our grey matter sir…J Thanks a lot for your cool and friendly nature….God bless u sir.
o Deepankar Dass, BCIP, Kalkaj, Delhi
· This workshop is really superb. I love the way Deepak sir made us learned every technique in a very simple and easy way. I would love to attend this workshop again.
o Priyanka Jain, Prakash Institute of Physiotherapy
· Enjoyed and overwhelmed to be a part of this workshop. Hope to attend many more advanced courses. But just don’t forget us. I am leaving with so much knowledge for tomorrow and years of practice to come. Thank you Dr. Deepak sir.
o Mansi Batra, GNDU, Amritsar, Punjab
· Simple and easy, yet a great learning experience from a truly learned teacher in an easy going environment and in a friendly manner. Thank you! Sir. J
o Nidhi Mohla, Banarsidas Chandiwala Institute of Physiotherapy
· It was really excellent. We learnt everything with full enjoyment, fun and with full perfection. Deepak sir is great.
o Kirandeep Kaur, GNDU, Amritsar
· Awesome experience. Have modified plus magnified my vision regarding my profession.
o Spriha Sharma, GNDU, Amritsar
· It was nice, I feel comfortable and it’s time to learn and study again. Thanking you, but definitely I will apply the techniques to the patients, do my best to the recovery.
o Thayumanavan V., RajahMuthiah Medical College, Anamalai University
· It was a great experience. I am happy that I learnt all 200 techniques. You made it easy, Thank you sir. I have completed reading mulligan’s book also.
o Sujitha, Sri Ramachandra University
· Experience- after attending the class only, my eyes opened. Dr. Deepak sir teaching skills are very good. After attending this course only, I felt very proud to be a physiotherapist. Thank you Deepak sir.
o J. Mythili
· Workshop was really good, learned new techniques. Results were magical when I used for my patients.
o Divya Kannan, Sri Ramachandra University
· Excellent, thanks to Deepak sir, this is the only workshop I didn’t sleep (no words to say just now) and found the best teacher. Thanks a lot.
o A.Magesh Kumar, Aalim Mohammed Salegh (A.M.S) College Of Paramedical Sciences
· Excellent organisation. Efforts taken to teach the techniques to each participant are very appreciable. Excellent attitude.
o Meena Govindaraj, Meenakshi College Of Physiotherapy, Chennai
· In one sentence, “You lit the fire of inspiration in ME”, Thank you very very much sir.
o Nishi Lakra, Dr. MGR. Educational and Research Institute University, Chennai
· The course was really excellent especially the teaching. The class made by you was really interesting. It changed the attitude towards our profession.
o S. Saranya, Meenakshi College of Physiotherapy
· Excellent teacher ever seen, learnt with fun, hope never forget the concepts, already into reflexes. Thanks for giving me this opportunity; I was trying to attend for 2 years.
o P. Harini
· Now I feel a positive energy inside me. I can do and make a difference now.
o Atanu Singha, Saveetha University
· Before, little bit I knew about Mulligan Concept, but after attending the workshop, I at least came to understand the basic principles and I am confident that if I practice it well, do my hard work, I can definitely do it well. But all the credit goes to u sir. It is all because of your good teaching and patience to correct us every time.
o Srikantha, Sandhya Institute of Physiotherapy
· Had a great experience. Got good knowledge. Dr. Deepak is a great inspiration and a great teacher.
o Aanshi Ganoo, Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences, SEC
· It was really great experience, where I got the chance of learning a new concept from a perfect teacher who is a great intellect.
o Naga Satish Kumar, SIMS College of Physiotherapy
· MEDIOCRE Teacher TELLS, GOOD Teacher EXPLAINS, SUPERIOR Teacher DEMONSTRATES, BUT A GREAT Teacher like you INSPIRES. You inspired us sir, Thanks for that. Hope this saga continues from you.
o Pradyoth Reddy, M.N.R. College of Physiotherapy, Sanjeevani College of Physiotherapy
· Just loved it. I am so glad to attend the workshop.
o Pratiksha Singh, SBS(PGI), Dehradun
· Good experience and knowledge of techniques. Techniques were taught good. Very happy to be in this workshop. Very very thankful.
o Anil Menthula, Vishaka Academy Of Paramedical College Of Physiotherapy.
· Good experience and knowledge of all techniques. Dream come true-happy. Thanks to you and Regards.
o Andra Supriya, Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences, Punjagutta, Hyderabad
· Highly informative and definitely going to update the skills and also aiding for quick response.
o Venugopal. Kadiyala, Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad
· Very satisfying. It was a Hands on workshop in its truest sense. Never seen anything like this before. It is quite surprising to see so much can be done in Hands on in 8 days.
o M Srinivas Patradu, Swatantra Institute Of Physiotherapy And Rehabilitation
· It was a lifetime experience, since this was my first manual therapy course and I wanted to be supervised when I do a technique which was the best part of this workshop. Last but not the least, MANIPULATION- my fear is gone now!!!!
o M.D.Amer, Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences
· Definitely I am boosted up with my confidence and surely will work hard to master the techniques and be useful to patients and satisfy myself. Thank you for this. Dr. Deepak Kumar is really inspiring.
o K. Naga Lavanya
· Amazing experience, the result of techniques on patients was extremely rewarding, the teaching method was the best.
o Shruti Jain, Indore Institute Of Medical Sciences
· This is very good course to develop the skills where u can see excellent results in your career. It is very helpful and satisfactory course which will help me in my future and now.
o Ede Aruna, Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences , Punjagutta, Hyderabad
· Excellent course. Had very good information for Physios. Latest techniques to learn.
o Srinivasa Sudheer Kamuni, Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences
· This was really an excellent approach of manual therapy. Could learn the latest techniques. Could gather an excellent information.
o M.K. Annapurna, Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences , Punjagutta, Hyderabad
· Sir, It was a joyful and awesome learning experience. Probably the first and best in my career as we faced shortage of good teachers. Thank you sir!
o Y.V. Raghava Neelapala, Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences
· Since I am practising since one year, it was a very good experience and is very helpful to the patients. The workshop was excellent and satisfactory with all the required arrangements with excellent teaching skills and easy to register.
o Mayuri Ravi Saxena, Manipal College Of Allied Health Sciences, Manipal University
· It was not like a workshop. It was like working skills under pressure cooker! Trying to do the right technique to master and also to please Mr. Deepak. But the end, it was all worth it. This was the best workshop I have ever attended. It was very motivating and inspiring workshop too. Now I have the confidence to be a successful manual therapist. Special thanks to Mr. Deepak and Mr. Gibu.
o Thillaga Mohan, MCOAHS, Manipal University
· The way the workshop progressed was perfect. Long hours of teaching was not at all boring, Dr. Deepak Kumar has an excellent sense of humour and knowledge. Have learnt a lot and also enjoyed the workshop.
o Digpal Singh T Ranawat, MCOAHS, Manipal University
· It was very knowledgeable and helped to improve the skill in physiotherapy field. I am impressed about myself that I can learn much of the techniques in such a short duration. It is purely because of the teacher and teaching technique.
o Lalitha Barathy, Manipal College Of Allied Health Sciences
· Was not interested in Manual Therapy before. But after attending the workshop, want to learn it more.
o Tanya, Manipal University
· It was a fun learning experience. A different approach given by Dr. Deepak. Individual attention was given. Made it very interesting as well. J
o Lalithambikai Sakthimurugan, Manipal University
· I enjoyed the workshop but was having stress throughout the days due to exam purpose, but would like to say that Dr. Deepak Kumar you rock!! I am seriously thinking of coming back to learn from you again.
o Kaldip Kaur, MCOAHS, Manipal University
· It was a wonderful workshop. It was worth it.
o Himanshu Khetarpal, MCOAHS, Manipal University
· It was a nice, informative and had a very light atmosphere to learn such new things and at the end, you do not feel tired or burned out. In fact, the workshop is on your tips.
o Tanushree Agarwal, , MCOAHS, Manipal University
· It was really an honour to be a student of Dr. Deepak. Enjoyed learning the concept and the extraordinary view has changed. So it is the hands on for me.
o Joesef Thomas Zachariah Arrangatt, MCOAHS, Manipal University
· I have learnt a lot, the teacher has made it a point for us to understand the concept and to learn the techniques to perfection.
o Deva Hari, Manipal University
· This course has helped me improve my manual therapy skill and knowledge on doing assessment and treatment in a short period of time.
o Sangeetha Ramanujam, Manipal University
· It was definitely a good choice for attending the workshop. Was really benefitted.
o Priyanka Urkurkar, Manipal University
· If on the 1st day, 1st lecture and 1st lecturer in the physiotherapy class had delivered teaching like Deepak Kumar, the standard of the profession would have been different.
o Kewaljit Kaur, Manipal University
· Had a lot of fun and gained so much in such a short time- would like to use whatever taken from here in future.
o Soumya Bhat, Manipal University
· I have to admit that I have never attended any workshop as stressful as this. But I am very glad to have been taught by an awesome teacher I have ever met. He taught me soo well and in the most effective way. Thank you very much sir. Fantastically awesome!! No words to explain. Would like to refer all my physiotherapy friends for this course.
o Tharshini Shanmugaseelan, Manipal University
· It was a very good experience, gain more knowledge. The method, sir used was very good because he makes it easy for me to understand. Thanks sir.
o Hemavatini Selvarajah, Manipal University
· It was really nice and worth learning a new technique after my internship. I loved your teaching sir because it reminded me the way my father teaches.
o Smrutee R. Patil, Manipal University
· It was very good, managed and well understandable. Respected sir, it was very nicely taught, you cleared all the concepts, only need to practice which would make me absolutely perfect.
o Rohit Sinha, Manipal University
· Personally, I found out this workshop was really good. And I am glad to have the opportunity to attend this workshop and really a great teacher Dr. Deepak Kumar
o Edwin Gaspar, Manipal University
· I never, ever learnt this much of knowledge under pressure, and in 1 day learn so many techniques. It was very good. I never attend this much valuable workshop before this. Will miss it. It’s really helped us to the maximum. It was good, memorable, fun, experience etc.
o Madhana Balen, Manipal University
· New informations and knowledge was delivered in a very easy and simplified manner. I have never encountered a very efficient and enthusiastic manner of education. My experience was great.
o Kaanmalar, Manipal University
· I learned a lot from this course. It was more of an interactive course with simple understanding methods used to teach us. I would like to thank Mr. Deepak for sharing his knowledge with us and made me a therapist material.
o Hemand Santha Kumar
· The workshop really makes me more interested in manual therapy. And it is really a great technique for me to treat patients in the future.
o Mohd Safaun Bin Abd Halim, Manipal University
· It was really good workshop. I learnt so many new things and your sense of humour made it interesting to sustain for 8 days and Jibu sir was really very helpful in teaching each technique.
o Aditi Tiwari, Manipal University
· The course is worth the money and I know I will have a better future in pursuing my profession as a physiotherapist through these courses.
o Calvin Teo Lee Yang, Manipal University
· Very good experience, I learned a lot and got impressed to practice the techniques.
o N.Venkatesh, Sri Ramachandra University
· A very good and a very useful experience overall. My first Manual Therapy workshop has served me with lots of knowledge. Thank you sir. U r an excellent teacher I have ever met *_*. Thank u!
o Anuja Vartak, Saveetha College Of Physiotherapy
· This is good and interesting to know and apply to patients. Thanks for giving us a part of ur knowledge to improve our skills.
o S. Deepa, Sree Balaji College of Physiotherapy, Velachery- Chennai
· I learned and gained more knowledge about the manual therapy. About physiotherapy also. I came to know, not only electrotherapy is physiotherapy, there is more and more than that.
o Mani Mala R., Vel’s College of Physiotherapy
· Techniques are really new. Overall concept of Mulligan’s techniques is very good. Very much satisfied. Knowledge is much improved.
o V. Nissie Grace, LVTG College of Physiotherapy
· This is my first ever hands on workshop. I really learnt a lot from Dr. Deepak Kumar and Dr. Maneesh. As soon as I enter my internship after my 4th year, I am going to practice this. This was a really informatiove and worthful workshop. Thank you sir.
o S. P. Subhadra, S.R.M. College of Physiotherapy
· I am proud to say that now I am a physical therapist by using hands on techniques and not an electrotherapist.
o R. Indirani, SRM Collge of Physiotherapy
· Wonderful, Amazing, Awesome Techniques. And sir u r the best!!!
o M. Vijaya Vardhan Rao, Durgabai Deshmukh Hospital and Research Center
· It was a new experience and it was quiet easy to learn the technique and apply on the patients.
o Praveen.N, Dr. MGR Educational and Research Institute, Chennai
· I enjoyed the fullest and gained much knowledge to practice more in future.
o G. Jayalakshmi
· Very easy to understand the manual therapy concepts. Gives confidence to practice mulligan’s manual therapy. Workshop is cost effective.
o M. Saravanan, PSG College of Physiotherapy
· On the whole I had a new exposure to manual therapy, of which few of them I put into use and it was very effective.
o R. Bubesh, Govt. Institute of Rehabilitation Medicine
· The workshop was really good. The teacher was really nice to interact. This worshop is memorable. Because of sir, I read the book thrice.
o Sree Balaji College of Physiotherapy, Chennai
· It was really great to learn such wonderful and effective techniques from very qualified and fun loving teacher.
o Dr. Vipin Banugader, Krishna College of Physiotherapy, Karad District, Satara
· It was a very good experience, boast for morals and I developed an even more respect for the professor.
o Ankita U. Deshpande, Physiotherapy School and centre, Govt. Medical College, Nagpur, Maharashtra
· It was a good worshop. I got good results in some of the techniques in short sittings.
o Shailesh D. Patil, Govt. Medical College, Physiotherapy School and Centre, Nagpur, Maharashtra
· First of all, thank you very much. It was a wonderful opportunity to take my career ahead. Thank you.
o Soniya R. Walia, Physiotherapy School and centre, Govt. Medical College, Nagpur, Maharashtra
· It has been a nice experience to learn the techniques from Deepak sir. I love my profession. Now I can say, I love and respect my profession.
o Sudhir Pralhad Kholgade, Physiotherapy School and centre, Govt. Medical College, Nagpur, Maharashtra
· This was the perfect workshop I had ever attended. Thanks for making us good in these techniques. Thank you sir.
o Smita B. Kanase, Krishna Collge of Physiotherapy, Karad
· During starting some day, I was feeling, it is too difficult to do practically, but at the end of the day, after revision I can say I could do this more easily. Thank you so much.
o Varsha M. Wadekar, Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences
· The course was very good. Sir made it very easy to understand. He taught in a very friendly manner and made the course interesting.
o Tejal C. Vahikar, Pravara Instiitute of Medical Sciences
· It was an excellent experience. Deepak sir was fantastic. And change of attitude would be definitely there on my side.
o Jayesh P. Tawase, Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences, Loni
· It was too good. Had fun with full knowledge of the concept. It was hard work with fun.
o Priyanka Hundre, D.Y. Patil College of Physiotherapy, Pimpri, Pune
· Workshop was too excellent. I learnt lots of new things which I had never and I applied it on patients and the results were really excellent.
o Sangram S. Kenjale, Shri Devi Institute of Physiotherapy, Bangalore
· It was an eye opener to the real world of physiotherapy other than the conventional things learnt in the 4 year duration.
o Trupti Warude, Krishna College of Physiotherapy, Karad
· This workshop was overall excellent, enjoyable, humorous and a very teaching one. A very good different technique has been learnt which makes us now feel different.
o Anisha K. Shah, M.S. University, Baroda
· Whole course is excellent, especially sir who is one, develop curiosity to learn each and every technique. Overall very good experience.
o Camy Anilkumar Bhagat, Shree B.G. Patel College of Physiotherapy
· Study with fun.This workshop will remain a very memorable experience for me, for my whole life. Simply superb!
o Jhabua Fatima F., Government Physiotherapy College, Ahmedabad
· Just in one word, it was “EXCELLENT”!! Experience was very good. I really came to know about new techniques and cleared out my funda about biomechanics. Really, I’m thankful to you.
o Bhadiyadra Bijal, Government Physiotherapy College, Civil, Ahmedabad
· I was last in my class to attend this workshop and I realize why they all did it before and not me!!! It will definitely help me in my practice. Teaching skill was excellent of Deepak sir and I want to like that in future. Overall management and lastly “The Mulligan Party” at “Hotel Village” is unforgettable.
o Sandhya K. Zalawadiya, Government Physiotherapy College, Ahmedabad
· Workshop was excellent. Sir taught the technique very perfectly and made it easy to understand. The environment was very friendly and free during the workshop.
o Brahme Manasi Ajay, Chaitanya Medical Foundation College of Physiotherapy, Nigdi, Pune
· Nice experience to have. Now am really very confident of treating the patient and can definitely be beneficial. Looking forward for the guidance.
o Faheemullah . S , Moogambigai College of Physiotherapy, Chennai
· The overall learning experience was fantastic. I have never attended a workshop as good as this. Thanks sir. You are the best. J
o Ameet Kaur. S , SRM College of Physiotherapy
· It is one of the most interactive workshops I have ever attended and it is very helpful for the profession to learn the techniques like this. The teaching method is very good.
o Surendar. D, Saveetha College of Physiotherapy
· Very nice to refresh the theory and practical things which we have forgot before. This technique will help us to develop more and our profession also. So, it is highly useful.
o K. Pavendan, Vinayaka Mission’s College of Physiotherapy
· Whole year physiotherapy course which I learnt wasn’t that much practically effective. But Mulligan technique which I practised in 1 month gap made me happy being in the profession and different from other Physios. I am happy and eager to practice a lot and see results.
o S. Divya, Jaya College of Physiotherapy, Chennai
· This has been the best physiotherapy related workshop I have ever attended. Now I have confidence in me to attend the patients and it was an ultimate pleasure to study under Dr. Deepak. He is a great teacher, understanding and most importantly humerous. SIMPLY GREAT!
o G. Suresh Kumar, Vel. R.S Medical College, College of Physiotherapy
· It was very nice to learn the techniques with sir in a very comfortable and stressfree environment. Sir takes efforts to give maximum possible personal attention.
o Bhalekar Anand C., Srinivas College of Physiotherapy
· It’s too informative. Best experience of all the workshops and very excellent and jolly teacher with down to earth attitude. BEST TEACHER!
o `Dr. Kumar Nerkar, Pravara Medical College, Loni
· This workshop is one of the best learning workshops. I got to know many thing through Deepak sir and ma’am.
o Salehabibi M. Rangrej, Govt. Physiotherapy College, Ahmedabad
· Our sir is very good with full of knowledge. He teaches us very well. So, overall, a good experience.
o Raulji Bhavita V., Gujarat University
· Well- organised.
Ø Was much better than expected
Ø Had many moments which were very fun-filled, enthusiastic and much more
Ø Both ma’am and sir inspected all of us very well and corrected us in front of the class, so that the errors wont be practised by any others student. This idea was awesome.
o Vanita Panchal, JG College of Physiotherapy
· Very nice and full of knowledge. Also had knowledge from areas other than mulligan.
o Dhara B. Vyas, Civil Hospital, Ahmedabad
· It was too helpful, as its cost-effective, long term, targeted one which I wanted fr my practice. I’ll definitely work over this.
o Shuchee Upadhyay, K.M. Patel Institute of Physiotherapy, Gujarat
· Improved students/ staff knowledge and personality. Attitude toward physiotherapy (not only mulligan) “Excellent”.
o Ayesha S. Mulla, Srinivas College of Physiotherapy
· “Good experience”. I learnt many things about “Physiotherapy” and advanced techniques as well as other important things.
o Dwija Devang Yagnik, K.I Pandya College of Physiotherapy
· Yes, it was a very nice experience. Learning each technique with sir and madam in a very enjoyable environment. I enjoyed it very much and gained a lot of knowledge. Proud to be a Physiotherapist.
o Sevani Pooja, SBB Physiotherapy College
· Definitely an amazing workshop, transformed me into an enthusiastic physio. It was surely the best workshop I have ever attended. Thank you sir and Bhini Ma’am.
o Prerana Toshniwal, SBB College of Physiotherapy
· First 2 days were very Hardworking. I was so tired, but as 4 days completed, We were waiting for the next 4 days. Now at present, at the end, I don’t want to go home, want to practice.
o Kairavi K Trivedi,Ahemedabad Institute of Medical Sciences
· It was an amazing learning experience for me. The way you make the atmosphere light while teaching is your best point. It makes it very easy to learn the difficult things. Finally, I would like to say one sentence for you:- “My life is divided into two parts, One: before meeting DEEPAK SIR and the one after”. This is the impact you made on my mind.
o Mohit B. Shah, SBB College of Physiotherapy, Ahmedabad
· By attending this workshop, We learned new manual therapy and we can give confident answers to those who say there is no scope in physiotherapy. Now I have enough confidence to fulfil my dreams to become the best doctor and I will doi it!!
o Bhoomi S Shah,SBB College of Physiotherapy
· This was a good learning experience and was very enjoyable and encouraging.
o Khushboo M Khatri, Ahmedabad Institute of Medical Sciences, Gujarat
· This was the best learning experience through 8 days workhop. I can now proudly say that “I am A “PHYSIOTHERAPIST”.
o Krina Mapara, SBB College of Physiotherapy
· This workshop was really beneficial and not only did it teach us about Mulligan Concept but also about how to deal with any patient.
o Mansi Ketan Tole, Gujarat University
· Best workshop I have ever attended in my life. Very knowledgeable.
o Harish Tahiliani, R.V. College of Physiotherapy, Udaipur
· Very very deep and detailed explanations for every topic. Motivational, grooming and extraordinary type of teaching.
o Akhilesh R. Verma, Navodaya College of Physiotherapy, Raichur, Karnataka
· Loved everything about this workshop.
o Astha Dutta, SBB College of Physiotherapy
· Excellent. Looking forward for more things to learn.
o Nidhi Mehta, Gujarat University
o Kazumi Patel, SBB College of Physiotherapy
· It was a wonderful educational experience.
o Priya Gupta, SBB College of Physiotherapy, Ahmedabad
· It was a god experience. It would be very helpful in my clinical career for assessment and correct treatment in the future.
o Neha A. Modi, SSGH, Baroda
· Very informative and motivational workshop. Loved the pleasant environment throughout the workshop.
o Satyendra Singh, J.R.N Nagar, Rajasthan
· This was my first time that I had attended this kind of a workshop (Manual). Very happy to learn with Dr. Deepak Kumar because of his teaching method which made us hardworking and convenient and easy to learn the techniques. Most importantly, in the entire duration of the workshop, I was completely energetic and did not get bored even for a single moment.
o Tasya Rakshita, Jaipur Physiotherapy College
· It was really a nice experience and sir’s teaching style was awesome.
o Komal J Patel
· Was really a good experience. Have learned a lot of things from here.
o Farah Munshi, Pioneer Physiotherapy College
· It was very good. I appreciate the time that was given to me for doubt clearing.
o Afrin Mandlik, Terna Physiotherapy College
· A very good experience and definitely very fruitful too. It is a journey in its own way.
o Rucha Shah, Pioneer Physiotherapy College
· Overall experience was good. Got to learn many things. Improved my self-confidence. The lecture taken by sir was fabulous. Thank you sir for such a nice teaching given to me.
o Riddhi Maheshwari, College of Physiotherapy, Baroda
· This was a nice experience with Dr. Deepak Kumar. It was a dream of mine to meet him. Gained knowledge about Physiotherapy.
o Raval Mittal, Ahmedabad institute of Medical Sciences
· Really had great time. Learned a lot of things from Deepak sir apart from Mulligan. Got motivated after seeing Bhini Ma’am. Thanks a LOT.
o Monica, SBB College of Physiotherapy
· I AM A PHYSIOTHERAPIST. Now after attending the workshop, feeling special after having the second last Lecture from Sir.
o Uma Dobaria, SBB College of Physiotherapy, Ahmedabad
· It was very informative and changed perspective on conventional ways of treatment.
o Marsha Marian Alves, St. John’s Bangalore
· It was very knowledgeable and interactive. Hope we get results out of it. Thanks for the techniques and ideas to remember.
o Sarangi Pahade, LTMMC, Sion, Mumbai
· Great ! Learnt a lot !
o Palak Goradia, Manipal
· It was good! Perfect ways of teaching. Exams perfect paced!
o Ankita P. Chitre
· Excellent course. Efforts taken are amazing. 8 days and 200 techniques worth every penny of Rs. 16000/-.
o Komal Shah
· Good experience. Going after taking a lot of knowledge. Thank you.
o Karishma Jain, MGM College of Physiotherapy
· The experience was really good, have learnt real good techniques and looking forward to learn more techniques of MULLIGAN.
o Forum Kacheria, MGM College of Physiotherapy
· FUN, Different ways of learning. Proud to be a Physio after the program.
o Alicia Fernandes, D.Y. Patil, Mumbai
· Many Concepts got cleared, and a very Nice Experience.
o Shweta Shinde, Dr, D.Y. Patil University
· Knowledgeable Workshop, very Helpful.
o Zeba Kittur, Dr. D.Y. Patil University
· The Course was very good, we expect to learn and practice other techniques as well, from Deepak sir. We assume that we would become perfect with whatever was taught to us and we’ll keep updating on it. The competitions were good and brought out the best in us.
o Purti P. Haral, Dr. D.Y. Patil University
· It was good, The workshop is precise and perfect in matter of content, duration and quality.
o Zafira Ismail Bhimani, Dr. D.Y. Patil University
· It was a thorough learning experience. Beautiful Teaching. Awesome teachers. Sir’s apt Explanation and examples, Mam’s gups and techniques made it a great experience. Thank you Ma’am and Sir and Capri Institute.
o Benita Jagasia, Dr. D.Y. Patil University
· It was a good experience as I never knew there could be so many techniques in mulligan. It was Good.
o Akshada Gund, Dr. D.Y. Patil University
· My experience was excellent, workshop was knowledgeable, and techniques were very effective.
o Nikita B. Shegaonkar, Terma Physiotherapy College, Nerul
· The overall experience was amazing to do the course in 8 days with great techniques taught to us. Learning was easy with such fun and cheerful environment. Thanking you.
o Aarti H. Jagiasi, MGM College of Physiotherapy, Navi Mumbai
· It was Excellent Workshop; one of the best workshops I have ever done. My concepts are clear and I am confident about my treatment.
o Dhanashree D. Gholap, Dr. D.Y. Patil University
· Learning experience. Thirsty to learn more. Will make me strive more personally and professionally for experience. Please continue coming to Mumbai!
o Mridula S. Kaimal, Dr. D.Y. Patil University
· Wonderful Learning experience. Loved the way Deepak sir and Bhini Ma’am taught the techniques. Their experience and flare in the same shown through their teaching methods. Would love to have a day’s revision after a month or so.
o Anu Arora, Dr. D.Y. Patil University
· The workshop was excellent and it will help me to polish my manual therapy skills. The simulation of methods was wonderful. I learnt a lot, more than just Mulligan. Thank you sir! Thank you Bhini ma’am. Thank you for being patient with us.
o Ajit S. Dhabolkar. TNMC
· It was a very good experience, truly Hands on Workshop. Many concepts cleared. Looking forward for more workshops of yours.
o Bhakti Megharaj, Dr. D.Y. Patil University
· The course cleared plenty of concepts. The teachers were very motivating and were very patient. Every aspect was covered.
o Mansi Joshi, Dr. D.Y. Patil University
· It was excellent and all concepts became clear. Very entertaining and was too easy.
o Mayuri M. Haryan, Dr. D.Y. Patil University
· It was a very good experience. I now feel more confident as a physiotherapist. Thanks to Deepak Sir and Bhini Ma’am.
o Shreya Singh, Dr. D.Y. Patil University
· The workshop was so nice and encouraging. I learnt that manual therapy is a technique which is easy to learn and gives effective results.
o Hemangi Thali
· Very useful and important for a physiotherapist. It is actually a magical technique. Workshop was not at all boring and was fun to learn.
o Kunal Prakash Aher, Dr. D.Y. Patil University
· Very efficient workshop. Made easy by teachers. Good amount of practice and revision done. Good way of taking exams. Easy methods of remembering techniques were taught.
- Efforts are highly appreciated!!
o Jasmita K. Chaudhery, Dr. D.Y. Patil University
· Lifetime experience! If such workshops were here frequently, it would be highly appreciable. Thanks a lot DEEPAK SIR!!