Certified Manual Therapy Practitioners' (CMTP) Exam
- Certification by Capri Institute of Manual Therapy for being a competent practitioner of manual therapy.
- Name and photo will be listed on the official website of Capri Institute.
- Entitled to write ‘Capri’s Certified Manual Therapy Practitioner’ on visiting card / resume.
- Qualified for job of senior physiotherapist at any of the clinics of Capri Institute (depending on vacancy).
- Qualified to be on panel of Capri Institute for home visits & for patient referral to his/her private clinic.
- Qualified to open private clinic in partnership with Capri Institute (Terms & Conditions will be shared with qualified candidate if interested).
- Eligible to enroll in Capri’s Certified International Manual Therapy Teachers Exam.
- Physiotherapy Graduates (BPT / BPTh) from a recognized, reputed Institute/ University
- Should have completed 8 days Certificate course in Orthopedic Manual Therapy from Capri Institute of Manual Therapy.
NUMBER OF SEATS: 20 only
HOW TO APPLY FOR CMTP EXAM:
- Submit the fees along with online application form & detailed Biodata along with Scanned copy of all certificates and mark sheets from BPT onwards.
- The examination fee is Rs. 11000/- INR (Indian Residents Only) or 200 USD for International / NRI participants.
- Above mentioned fee is inclusive of 4 days of revision class with lunch, examination fee, Certification & trophy to the qualified candidates, and Convocation ceremony.
HOW TO PAY:
By Cheque (IN ICICI BANK):- Deposit your regd. Fee by Cheque only in any branch of ICICI bank in your city. Fee by Cheque must be deposited in favor of: “Capri Institute of Manual Therapy, A/c no: 033005001742” “RTGS/NEFT/IFSC code: ICIC0000330”. Bank: ICICI bank, Branch: Anand Vihar, Delhi 92 (Please note this Cheque can be from any branch of any bank within city & need not be from ICICI bank only).
By NEFT/ RTGS in ICICI Bank:- Transfer your regd. Fee by NEFT from any of your account through internet banking. Details are as follows:
Bank Name: ICICI Bank
Branch: Anand Vihar, Delhi 92.
Account Name: Capri Institute of Manual Therapy
Account No.: 033005001742
RTGS/NEFT/IFSC code: ICIC0000330
Type of account: Current account
- Candidate will have to:
- Appear in theory examination (Subjective and Objective) and practical examination (6 Techniques).
Syllabus: 8 days’ workshop study material and techniques.
- Practical Exam- 70% - 6 Techniques to be demonstrated.
- Theory exam- 30% - Subjective + Objective (Duration 2 hours).
Note: For passing the exam, minimum 80% marks required.
Place of Exam: Holy family Hospital, Bandra West, Mumbai.
- 14th to 17th January 2018 - 4 days’ revision class (mandatory).
- 18th January 2018, 4pm - Theory Exam- Subjective + Objective (2 hours).
- 19th to 20th January 2018 - Practical & Viva Exam- (1 hour for 6 techniques).
- 21st January 2018, 8 PM - Result Declaration, Convocation & Dinner Party