Certified Manual Therapy Practitioners' (CMTP) Exam
- Certification by Capri Institute of Manual Therapy for being a competent practitioner of manual therapy.
- Name and photo will be listed on the official website of Capri Institute.
- Entitled to write ‘Capri’s Certified Manual Therapy Practitioner’ on visiting card / resume.
- Qualified for job of senior physiotherapist at any of the clinics of Capri Institute (depending on vacancy).
- Qualified to be on panel of Capri Institute for home visits & for patient referral to his/her private clinic.
- Qualified to open private clinic in partnership with Capri Institute (Terms & Conditions will be shared with qualified candidate if interested).
- Eligible to enroll in Capri’s Certified International Manual Therapy Teachers Exam.
- Physiotherapy Graduates (BPT / BPTh) from a recognized, reputed Institute/ University
- Should have completed 8 days Certificate course in Orthopedic Manual Therapy from Capri Institute of Manual Therapy.
NUMBER OF SEATS: 30 only
HOW TO APPLY FOR CMTP EXAM:
- Submit the online application form & detailed Biodata along with Scanned copy of all certificates and mark sheets from 10th Class onwards (No fee to be submitted at this stage).
- If your candidature is accepted for the examination, you will be asked to submit the examination fee of Rs. 9000/- INR or 150 USD for International / NRI participants.
- Candidate will have to:
- Submit 2 case studies in written format along with power point presentations.
- Appear in theory examination (Subjective and Objective) and practical examination (8 Techniques).
Syllabus: 8 days’ workshop study material and techniques.
- 2 Case studies & Presentation - 20%.
- Practical Exam- 60% - 8 Techniques.
- Theory exam- 20% - Subjective + Objective (Duration 2 hours).
Note: For passing the exam, minimum 80% marks required.
Place of Exam: Mumbai.
- 28th Feb 2017 - Submission of 2 case studies in written format along with power point presentation.
- 21st to 23rd March 2017 - 3 days’ revision class (mandatory).
- 23rd March, 5pm - Theory Exam- Subjective + Objective (2 hours).
- 24th to 26th March - Case Presentation in ppt., Practical & Viva Exam- (1 hour for 6 techniques).